I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines. They go to bed every night a little wiser than they were when they got up and boy does that help, particularly when you have a long run ahead of you.
- Charlie Munger
Andrew has been studying Charlie Munger and his system of Mental Models for over a decade. Now he is helping others use this system to make better, more rational decisions in all aspects of their lives.
Latest posts by Andrew McVagh (see all)
- 11 Inspiring Charlie Munger Quotes (Billionaire Wisdom) - August 26, 2016
- 5 Great Warren Buffett Books (Learn How The Master Thinks) - July 24, 2016
- How To Make Progress On Your Reading List (Blinkist Review) - September 18, 2015
- How To Make Progress On Your Reading List (Blinkist Review)
- 5 Great Warren Buffett Books (Learn How The Master Thinks)
- The Ben Franklin Effect: How He Would Have Used LinkedIn
- What Are Mental Models? (How To Get Started)
- Charlie Munger’s System Of Mental Models: How To Think Your Way To Success
- What Is A Cognitive Bias? When Your Brain Tells You Little White Lies