I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines. They go to bed every night a little wiser than they were when they got up and boy does that help, particularly when you have a long run ahead of you.
- Charlie Munger
Andrew has been studying Charlie Munger and his system of Mental Models for over a decade. Now he is helping others use this system to make better, more rational decisions in all aspects of their lives.
- The Weakest Link: How Constraints Can Slow You Down
- Mental Model Summary: Social Proof
- Mental Model Summary: Reason Respecting (Because Why)
- Mental Model Summary: Advantages of Scale
- 5 Amazing Warren Buffett Books (Learn How He Really Thinks)
- Mental Model Summary: Creative Destruction
- The Ben Franklin Effect: How He Would Have Used LinkedIn
- The Best Books On Mental Models