I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines. They go to bed every night a little wiser than they were when they got up and boy does that help, particularly when you have a long run ahead of you.
- Charlie Munger
Andrew has been studying Charlie Munger and his system of Mental Models for over a decade. Now he is helping others use this system to make better, more rational decisions in all aspects of their lives.
- Mental Model Summary: Law of Small Numbers
- Mental Model Summary: Reason Respecting (Because Why)
- What Are Mental Models? (How To Get Started)
- Mental Model Summary: The Complete List
- Mental Model Summary: Checklists
- Mental Model Summary: Social Proof
- Confirmation Bias Examples: Your Brain Is A Yes-Man
- Mental Model Summary: Division of Labor