I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines. They go to bed every night a little wiser than they were when they got up and boy does that help, particularly when you have a long run ahead of you.
- Charlie Munger
Andrew has been studying Charlie Munger and his system of Mental Models for over a decade. Now he is helping others use this system to make better, more rational decisions in all aspects of their lives.
- Magical Thinking: When Your Brain Is Too Good At Finding Patterns
- The Weakest Link: How Constraints Can Slow You Down
- Mental Model Summary: Creative Destruction
- Mental Model Summary: Division of Labor
- Blinkist Review: How To Make Progress On Your Reading List
- Mental Model Summary: Incentives
- Confirmation Bias Examples: Your Brain Is A Yes-Man
- Mental Model Summary: The Complete List