I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines. They go to bed every night a little wiser than they were when they got up and boy does that help, particularly when you have a long run ahead of you.
- Charlie Munger
Andrew has been studying Charlie Munger and his system of Mental Models for over a decade. Now he is helping others use this system to make better, more rational decisions in all aspects of their lives.
Latest posts by Andrew McVagh (see all)
- 11 Brilliant And Funny Charlie Munger Quotes (Genius Wisdom) - August 26, 2016
- 5 Amazing Warren Buffett Books (Learn How He Really Thinks) - July 24, 2016
- Mental Model Summary: Social Proof - November 16, 2015
- Blinkist Review: How To Make Progress On Your Reading List
- What Are Mental Models? (How To Get Started)
- Charlie Munger’s System Of Mental Models: How To Think Your Way To Success
- The Charlie Munger Reading List (30+ Fascinating Books)
- 11 Brilliant And Funny Charlie Munger Quotes (Genius Wisdom)
- The Best Books On Mental Models