Have you ever come across an idea or concept that didn’t really ‘click’ for you until you saw a visual or someone explained it to you in different words?
Sometimes we need to see or hear an explanation in order to better understand something in addition to simply reading about it.
Whenever I get stuck on an idea like that, I keep coming back to Udemy because they have such a wide range of videos on just about every topic.
Quite often simply watching someone else explain it saves me days or weeks of struggling with the idea on my own.
Below are some of the videos that have helped me the most (affiliate links).
- Master Cognitive Biases and Improve Your Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinker Academy: Learn to Think Like a Philosopher
- Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 1: The 12 Fundamental Skills
- Mind Mapping Mastery
- Persuasion Machine: Master Persuasion Psychology & Influence
- Master Persuasion Psychology
- Persuasion Masterclass: How To Powerfully Influence Anyone
- Understanding Macroeconomics for University and Business
- Behavioral Economics and Neuromarketing
- Economics: Mastering Microeconomics 101
Do you have a favorite resource for videos online? If so please share it in the comments below!